A Deep Tech Start-up
Unikraft is backed by over 9 years of award-winning research in the areas of virtualization, unikernels and containers. The team launched the start-up with a strong belief that the way clouds are currently run, and workloads on them deployed, while convenient, are extremely inefficient — leading to large cloud spend, less-than-secure deployments and a larger than desired energy footprint.
Leveraging open source and based on an open-core model, Unikraft is on a mission to fundamentally shake the way deployments are done in the cloud. If you are frustrated with large cloud spend, painful cold boots, slow autoscale or any number of other cloud inefficiencies drop us a line and join us on our adventure.
At Unikraft, we’re building a team where amazing people can do their best work. We’re a welcoming, friendly and a full-of-energy engineering team ranging from kernel to frontend and every stack in between. As a remote-first company, we often meetup on retreats or at conferences and we contribute heavily to open-source.
Benefits of working at Unikraft
- Full Work Flexibility - We are a 100% remote-first company: we encourage asynchronous, written communication and autonomy. Given work eligibility, you can work from virtually any country in the world.
- Health & Wellness - Depending on which country you work from, we contribute up to 100% to your health insurance costs.
- Professional Development & Growth - We encourage professional development and growth. On a case-by-case basis, we offer funding for team members to pursue their professional goals.
- Time Off - 5+ weeks personal time off per year (PTO), we encourage everyone to take them.
Unikraft embraces diversity, equity, and inclusion. We are committed to equal employment opportunity regardless of race, color, ancestry, religion, sex, national origin, sexual orientation, age, citizenship, marital status, disability, gender, gender identity or expression, or veteran status. We are proud to be an equal opportunity workplace.
If you’re excited about joining an early-stage startup, where you can be yourself, work hard, and always know that you are supported, send us your resume and tell us about yourself.
Email us your resume at email@example.com
- Senior Cloud Native Developer (f/m/d) (Remote, Europe)